7-14th of February is the Congenital Heart Defect Awareness week.
Together let’s share awareness in support of all the heart warriors!
At Prestige Group, we value corporate social responsibility and we consistently support noble causes which make society a better place to live in and provides equal opportunities for all.
We want to share with you more information regarding The Association of Parents and Friends of Children with Heart Disease in Cyprus. We have been supporting this non-governmental organization the last three years with the creation of their yearly calendars so that all profits go to the organization.
We have been proudly speaking on tv and radio shows for awareness as we truly value their valuable mission. Congenital Heart Disease is considered to be the most common birth defect all over the world and is a leading cause of birth-defect related deaths worldwide. This is a day to honor and remember all people born with a heart defect and all of the families and friends touched by the heart warriors.
The Association of Parents and Friends of Children with Heart Disease in Cyprus is an organization which contributes positively to the empowerment of the lives of children with congenital heart disease and their families and we urge you to find out more about it and support their mission. The reason which urged the creation of the Association was the large number of children who are born with CHD. The Association aims to provide help and support in a continuous effort to solve the problems that children with CHD and their families face. The most important, it fights daily to raise public awareness on CHD by organizing seminars and fundraising actions.
Moreover the Association aims:
• The establishment of a medical centers, fully equipped with suitable medical staff and medical equipment.
• To ensure that children who need a heart operation are sent to specialized medical centres abroad, since these operations are not carried out in Cyprus.
• Inform the public about CHD with seminars by distinguished doctors from Cyprus and abroad.
• To provide financial and psychological support to each family that travels abroad for their child’s heart operation.
• To provide assistance in job research to children with CHD
• Enhance in any way possible the research around this issue
14th of February is more than Valentine’s day! Be kind and generous and spread the word about CHD which is the number 1 birth defect.
Support us to this noble cause of social contribution.
Voluntary contribution is invaluable, spread the love.
Find out more on how to become a volunteer at +357 22 315196 www.pediheart.org.cy
“The Association of Parents and Friends of Children with Heart Disease”