At Prestige Group, we value corporate social responsibility and we consistently support noble causes which make society a better place to live for all.
We want to share with you more information regarding The Association of Parents and Friends of Children with Heart Disease.
It’s an organization which contributes positively for the betterment and empowerment of the lives of children, adolescents and adults and their families with congenital heart disease and we urge you to find out more about it and support their mission.
The Association of Parents and Friends of Children with Heart Disease is a non-profit Organisation existing from 1985. The reason which urged the creation of the Association was the large number of children, adolescents and adults, who are born with Congenital Heart Disease.
The Association aims to provide any kind of help and support, and there is a continuous effort to solve the problems that children with CHD face, as well as support to their parents.
Furthermore aims to raise public awareness on Congenital Heart Disease, to organise seminars, and generally to undertake any action that could help heart children and their families.
Specifically The Association aims:
- The establishment of a medical centre or centres, fully equipped with suitable medical staff and medical equipment.
- To ensure that children who need a heart operation are sent to specialised medical centres abroad, since these operations are not carried out in Cyprus.
- Inform the public about CHD, the organisation of lectures and seminars by distinguished guest doctors from Cyprus and abroad.
- To provide financial and psychological support to each family that travels abroad for their child’s heart operation.
- To provide assistance with finding a job to children with CHD
We invite everyone to participate in any way possible and to support their mission!
Voluntary contribution is invaluable!
Find out more on how to become a volunteer at +357 22 315196.